Siecon International with its vast and professional experience can handle all the activities in setting up of a manufacturing unit right from MOU/Incorporation to complete building of the factory and erection of machinery.
The various types of business entities in India are Private Limited Company , Public Limited Company, Partnership company, Sole Proprietorship company etc,. A foreign company intending to start business in India can do so either as a 100 percent owned subsidiary(subject to equity caps as per FDI policy) or Joint ventures. Foreign companies incorporated in India are governed by the same laws as domestic companies.
The foreign investments are subject to the approval of Reserve Bank of India.
Siecon International can assist and take care of all these setting up activities right from MOU to erection of machineries. Our focus is mainly in SME sector.
- Incorporation under registrar of companies
- Obtaining RBI approval in case of foreign investments
- Identifying the manufacturing site
- Getting the requisite approvals like Town Planning, Health, Fire, Pollution control etc.
- Construction of the factory and organizing additional infrastructure like power etc.
- Erection of machinery